AIM
BenMCool

Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

You've made it!

I saw your Voodoo chicken logo when you first submitted it to Newgrounds by itself and I tried to save it, Im so glad to see your production label turn out so well, good job man!

voodoo-chicken responds:

Ha, thanks for the support. Thats cool that you remembered that logo. Im pretty sure I wouldnt have, even if I saw it again on another movie. That musta been like 6 months ago too! Awesome man.

Revenge of Tinybot Revenge of Tinybot

Nice Artwork

I liked the drawings however your animating could use some work, I reccomend a few things.

-use motion tweening for the robots
-use a latteral angle with your microphone to prevent choppiness ( hold it to the side of your mouth instead of the front so no air catches it
-create subtitles incase some viewers can't make out certain words
-speed things up a bit

overall nice effort

WarPigs4: 1337 WarPigs4: 1337

trippy

Dude i was fucking tripping out after every one of those movies, its so awesome I cant even understand the words there like echoing in my head dude its crazy, I wouldnt think this is that great normally but damn you really made my high worth it this time.

TruffleClock responds:

Engulfer v0.75 Engulfer v0.75

Enjoyable

I thought your style was slick looking with the alpha shaded circles however I think if you could find a way to replace those movie clips with more detailed drawings and create an environment which interacts appropriately with all characters then you might have a nice 3.5-4.0, But content is key, so remember to include as many graphics as possible and maybe even make some things to interact with the characters and the background, like a waterfall, and when any circles enter it, the get flushed down, just thinking,

-good job

Aldarnc responds:

Ok nice idea, i'll work on that =).

Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy

IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!

I was a level 150 ownage bot with the steel denim and the red 150,000 gil sword, I love your game and I think you should make a massive one of these, like your own final fantasy with a complete new story line, that game was such ownage man, I loved it so much I played for hours, such a wonderfull job, I was sad it had to end when I killed sephiroth, I really wanted to level up some more, you should make an aftermath world where people can just fight bosses all they want and then submit their levels to a high scoreboard online or something so that the game never ends! This is amazingly addicting and fun, I am positively your BIGGEST FAN! I beat the game 2 times already and I just cant quit!!!

Lovely Sylvia Lovely Sylvia

HardHell is a queer little boy

grow up Hardhell you little boy and dont write any more reviews, that was a good flash, and yes deviant, women are sex objects.