AIM
BenMCool

Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

You've made it!

I saw your Voodoo chicken logo when you first submitted it to Newgrounds by itself and I tried to save it, Im so glad to see your production label turn out so well, good job man!

voodoo-chicken responds:

Ha, thanks for the support. Thats cool that you remembered that logo. Im pretty sure I wouldnt have, even if I saw it again on another movie. That musta been like 6 months ago too! Awesome man.

Revenge of Tinybot Revenge of Tinybot

Nice Artwork

I liked the drawings however your animating could use some work, I reccomend a few things.

-use motion tweening for the robots
-use a latteral angle with your microphone to prevent choppiness ( hold it to the side of your mouth instead of the front so no air catches it
-create subtitles incase some viewers can't make out certain words
-speed things up a bit

overall nice effort

WarPigs4: 1337 WarPigs4: 1337

trippy

Dude i was fucking tripping out after every one of those movies, its so awesome I cant even understand the words there like echoing in my head dude its crazy, I wouldnt think this is that great normally but damn you really made my high worth it this time.

TruffleClock responds:

Spider-Man Trailer Spider-Man Trailer

what?

how is this even spider man, looks like a random short you made and then decided to just call it spider man to draw people in... immortal undergrounds productions must really suck or be made by you to put their label on this thing.

Saint Claws Saint Claws

Fairly Rated...

I dont apreciate the anti-bush inuendo as an American but i rated it fairly anyways, its only an opinion, no reason to blam it over something so trivial.

mrwooloo responds:

Don't say "As an american"
Because half of all americans feel the same way.
You sould say, as a Bush supporter.
Duh.

VOTE AD- American Idle VOTE AD- American Idle

Kids these days....

Listen... Its not Bush's fault that 9/11 took place, and just because you support Kerry doesn't mean you can present a moronic slide show that a two year old could make in 30 seconds, you are dumb lucky that this didn't get blammed because theres so many queer Kerry lovers on NG. Stop polluting NG with this Bullshit and go to France if you don't like it here because Bush is in power now and there is nothing you can do.

Medieval Castles Medieval Castles

Really Helpfull Thank You!

I apreciate the info. you contained in this video it helped me out alot with my language arts projects about midevial castles and I got an A, thank you!

orb responds:

Sweet! No prob dude!

28 Days Later Halo 2 28 Days Later Halo 2

Nice

lol really funny, but you spelled my name wrong so if i could give you a 9.99 i would! But i just decided to round up lol.

Forest Ranger Forest Ranger

so dam funny LOL

that was awesome, i like the bad teeth of the british person LOL that was fucking hilarious.

Got your nose! Got your nose!

nice work

Good job, lol the boulders randomly falling from the sky was great, smooth framework, keep it up.